Axxana Named “One to Watch” Company at 2012 Storage Awards
- Axxana is honored to be named “One to Watch” at the 2012 Storage Awards. The “Storries IX” were recently presented at a ceremony in London, England, with more than 400 people in attendance.
- Winners were chosen by editors and more than 8,500 readers, who cast 41,000+ votes for their favorite products, people and companies.
- This award is the latest in an impressive list of honors and recognitions for Axxana and its disaster recovery technology, The Phoenix System RP.
- The Storage Awards 2012: http://www.storage-awards.com/
- More on Axxana’s awards: http://www.axxana.com/AWARDS-&;-ACCOLADES
- Follow Axxana on Twitter, become a fan on Facebook, connect on Linked In
Axxana addresses the number one challenge in data protection: recovering data over any distance with Zero Data Loss. Axxana developed a compelling solution, The Phoenix System, which created a new domain in Disaster Recovery, namely Enterprise Data Recording (EDR).The Axxana Phoenix System enables 100% disaster recovery with no data loss over any distance. The system is designed for any type of communication lines, providing significant bandwidth savings over traditional solutions. Axxana received the "Products of the Year" Silver Award from Storage Magazine-SearchStorage.com. Axxana is a Delaware Corporation and maintains offices in Israel, the US and the UK.