OpTier Named a Leader in Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring
OpTier, the leader in business transaction-driven Application Performance Management (APM), today announced Gartner, Inc. positioned OpTier in the Leaders Quadrant in the most recent "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring"* report. For a complimentary copy of the report, visit OpTier at Gartner APM Magic Quadrant.
In this report, OpTier addresses the five functional dimensions of APM specified by Gartner: end-user experience monitoring, runtime architecture discovery and modeling, application component deep dive monitoring, application performance analytics, and user defined transaction profiling.
"We are honored to be named a leader in Gartner's APM Magic Quadrant," said Israel Mazin, chief executive officer at OpTier. "We believe Gartner's recognition of OpTier as a leader is testament to our focus on customer success and continued pursuit of real innovation for a better way to manage the performance of the applications and services that drive our global customers' businesses."
Leveraging OpTier's leadership as the pioneer of business transaction management, OpTier has continued to set the pace in assuring the performance of the applications, services and transactions that drive the business. In the last eighteen months, OpTier has expanded its product portfolio, increased its sales force, and added partners and customers in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
OpTier's continuous innovation and unrivaled business transaction-driven APM capabilities set a new standard in the market for companies looking for superior visibility across IT silos in a single automated APM solution including:
- Complete visibility into the performance of end-to-end business transactions
- End-user experience management to quickly identify, isolate and resolve issues before they impact end-users
- Application management and diagnostics for production-class environments provides business-context and in-depth visibility into SQL statements, J2EE stack traces and call methods for faster problem resolution
- Automatic discovery and dynamic mapping of application and transaction dependencies for simpler deployment and faster time to value
- Award-winning CloudFirst for business-centric views of transactions in private, hybrid and public clouds to improve the planning, migration and operation of cloud applications
- Business events module based on a Complex Event Processing engine for correlation and advanced analytics - helping customers achieve real-time intelligence to improve IT and business operations.
About the Magic Quadrant
The Magic Quadrant is copyrighted 2011 by Gartner Inc. and is reused with permission. The Magic Quadrant is a graphical representation of a marketplace at and for a specific time period. It depicts Gartner's analysis of how certain vendors measure against criteria for that marketplace, as defined by Gartner. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in the Magic Quadrant, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors placed in the "Leaders" quadrant. The Magic Quadrant is intended solely as a research tool, and is not meant to be a specific guide to action. Gartner disclaims all warranties, express or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. *Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for Application Performance Monitoring, 2011," by Will Cappelli and Jonah Kowall.
OpTier is the leader in business transaction-driven Application Performance Management (APM), assuring more business transactions every second than any other IT management vendor. OpTier's unique cross-silo business transaction approach automatically ties together the business process, end-user, application, datacenter and cloud perspectives, providing unmatched visibility. This automated approach in a single solution provides IT and the business actionable intelligence to manage application performance that drives business. Global customers protect revenue and improve client experience by eliminating outages, resolving problems 100 times faster and optimizing returns from existing IT investments. OpTier pioneered the concept that transactions are where IT and business meet. For more information go to OpTier.com or to follow OpTier on Twitter go to Twitter.com/OpTier.