- A proven 25 year veteran of the telecommunications industry
- Joined ECI telecom in 1983 and served in various positions at its wholly-owned U.S. subsidiary, ECI Telecom, Inc. through 1994, including Executive Vice President and General Manager
- Became Vice President of Corporate Budget, Control and Subsidiaries in ECI (1994, global corporate position, based in Israel)
- Appointed President (1999) and CEO (2000) of ECI Telecom, Ltd., a tenure that ran through 2005.
- Joined Carmel as a Venture Partner in 2006
- Holds a B.A in Economics and Business Administration from Bar-Ilan University, Israel