- Joined Carmel in February 2008 and promoted to Partner a year later
- Focuses on investments in areas of cloud, SaaS and digital media
- Previously served as Director and VP Product in Verint Systems' ACS division
- Served as Director Product Management at Verint, and before that a Project Team Manager in ECtel Ltd, in charge of delivering large scale, multi million dollars projects to North and Latin America regions.
- Served 13 years in an elite Israeli Defense Forces' Intelligence Unit where he holds a rank of Lieutenant Colonel (Res.)
- Holds a B.A. (Com Laude) in Economics and Middle-East history from Tel Aviv University, Israel, and an M.Sc in Technology Management from the University of Maryland University College (UMUC).Director activity:
- Kampyle, RealMatch, PerfectoMobile, Axxana, Shunra, ironSource, Samanage and Amadesa (acquired by LivePerson)