- Over 10 years of experience practicing law
- Former associate at the New York law firm Schulte Roth & Zabel LLP, specializing in securities and M&A transactions
- Served as General Counsel for Dingo Ltd., an Israeli company in the international textile industry
- Practiced law with Melcer & Co., representing clients in commercial transactions and major governmental projects; Litigation experience in commercial law, antitrust, intellectual property, telecommunications, arbitration and administrative law
- Completed her internship at Melcer & Co. and served as legal assistant at the State Attorney's Office, High Court of Justice Division
- B.A. in Law from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Executive M.B.A. from Bar-Ilan University
- Licensed by both the Israeli and New York Bars.